Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pool fence code in Roswell, GA??

Posted by pool4liz (My Page) on
Fri, May 25, 12 at 22:59

Hello,

I hope someone can help clarify this for us! We are in the middle of building our pool, and our 4 ft. picket fence will need to be replaced, or at least modified. As residents of the City of Roswell, we were told by our pool builder that our fence must be 4 ft. high, however, one fence builder is telling us that we must also follow Fulton Co. guidelines, which are for 5 ft. minimum. Acc. to the pool fence code info I find online, the Fulton County codes must also be followed only if it is a public pool. Does anyone have recent experience with this? I am wondering if the fence guy is trying to steer us in the direction of a pricier fence...

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pool fence code in Roswell, GA??

There is likely city or county code enforcement officer you can call and ask to clarify. Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here