Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stevenson pools

Posted by poollover23 (My Page) on
Sun, May 15, 11 at 21:12

We have Stevenson doing our pool. Not sure what color to do with the gunite. They are supposed to shoot it tomorrow. Any recommendations? I know that they mentioned it costing a little more, but didn't tell me specifically how much more. Also, if anyone has ever used them before will I look through a book to pick out the tile and coping?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stevenson pools

See actual tile and plaster. Books and web sites have too many variables like air brushing, ink density, video cards and monitors....

Scott

o

Thanks scott for getting back with me. I have been kind of left in the dark with a lot of things. They are here shooting the gunite now, its drizzling so I hope its okay. They gave me a website to look at sometile. National pool tile was the name. Like you said, its hard to tell what it will really look like. I hope they bring some tiles with them so I can make the next decision.

o

To get a rough idea, the web and brochures are useful for narrowing things down. NPT has tile boards available that allow the PBs to bring in the narrowed selections. Otherwise he'll be driving a big pick up with a trailer full of tile boards. There is also Master Tile's selections.

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here