Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pool Charlotte/waxhaw NC

Posted by vincentT (My Page) on
Sun, May 20, 12 at 19:42

I want to share my pool experience with future pool buyers. Let me start by saying I am retired enforcement from New York. In late January 2012 I started shopping pools. We had several companies come over give us idea's and of course the price! The process went some what smooth. We had Blue Haven, Anthony & S, pool king, and superior. What surprised me was (2) of them knocked the other companies pretty bad. It was a turn off. They should have pushed on there merits. We ended up going with Superior Pools. We liked the salesman and we asked to meet the owner. He came back over for the third time with the owner. After I explained to him (Peter) my concerns over what the other companies were saying he answered everything. Over the next (2) weeks I talked to prior customers and liked everything I heard. One company even kept calling after we told him we signed the contract. Sorry "Brian" the bad mouthing was a turnoff ! After getting homeowner's assocition approval. We moved forward with the project. Superior started beginning of march. In (5) weeks my pool was complete. Being the way I am I called a lot. I always have questions. They always took my calls and when I asked for Peter he took it or always returned my calls promptly. We are very happy with our beautiful pool. I would recommend Superior Pools anytime. Here's to Peter and his entire staff. Thanks for a great job !!!!!!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pool Charlotte/waxhaw NC

Glad your pool worked out, but damn, this post is like a train wreck.

o

What... No pictures.... Lame :^\

o

We too went with Superior Pools and we are on week 5 and tile and coping are next... So far, what a great job! We got the same quotes and had the same experience. Peter at Superior came highly recommended by a neighbor who said "this guy builds a good pool". As I read these post, I am honestly surprised by the number of bad experiences...like most I have been a "nervous nellie" and have called Peter and our project manager almost 2-3 times a week... I ALWAYS get a returned phone call and ALWAYS feel better after talking. I have really used this forum to compare my progress and I have to say that so far, so good... not a crack in the gunite and everything has been done really well!! I would post some pictures, but need someone to show me how!!! LOL!!!

I will keep this forum posted on the progress!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here