Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vincentt_gw

Pool Charlotte/waxhaw NC

vincentT
11 years ago

I want to share my pool experience with future pool buyers. Let me start by saying I am retired enforcement from New York. In late January 2012 I started shopping pools. We had several companies come over give us idea's and of course the price! The process went some what smooth. We had Blue Haven, Anthony & S, pool king, and superior. What surprised me was (2) of them knocked the other companies pretty bad. It was a turn off. They should have pushed on there merits. We ended up going with Superior Pools. We liked the salesman and we asked to meet the owner. He came back over for the third time with the owner. After I explained to him (Peter) my concerns over what the other companies were saying he answered everything. Over the next (2) weeks I talked to prior customers and liked everything I heard. One company even kept calling after we told him we signed the contract. Sorry "Brian" the bad mouthing was a turnoff ! After getting homeowner's assocition approval. We moved forward with the project. Superior started beginning of march. In (5) weeks my pool was complete. Being the way I am I called a lot. I always have questions. They always took my calls and when I asked for Peter he took it or always returned my calls promptly. We are very happy with our beautiful pool. I would recommend Superior Pools anytime. Here's to Peter and his entire staff. Thanks for a great job !!!!!!!!!

Comments (3)