Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Techo Bloc vs EP Henry

Posted by suzienj (My Page) on
Mon, May 24, 10 at 18:06

We are torn between EP Henry and Techo Bloc-
approx 1400 sq feet for 2 lower patios and main patio and walkway...

This is our siding (creamy) and our furniture is brown--

Photobucket

Photobucket

EP Henry - Coventry 1, color - Dakota Blend
Dakota Wall we would use
Photobucket

Coventry I

Photobucket

EP Henry IMPERIAL- Coventry 1- color- Chestnut
(any thoughts on imperial - i hear its the same quality as regualar EP Henry)

This shows the chestnut color (looks the same as Dakota but a bit cheaper b/c imperial)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Techo-Bloc- color- sandlewood (or open to other options) -- not sure on style- b/c i dont want the chairs to wobble- looks like they have a lot of rough surfaces... I was thinking Inca, Blu, Trias, or Hera...

Would love opinons- pros'cons etc.. thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Techo Bloc vs EP Henry

now hubby is saying more light tan-- anyone use that color- pics??

o

I used the techo-bloc inca because I was tired of the smaller paver look, these are larger look like stone, have gotton alot of compliments, we did their new color called baja beige, it is tan and has some darker shades of brown and gey, but not too dark, very nice, alittle more expensive though about double in price for material

o

suzienj, I seem to be having the same problem you were/are. i want to use the dakota blend pavers, but im having trouble making up my mind if i should use the imperial wall in chestnut. What did you use?? if you did use the chestnut can you send me some pics???

o

My husband and I went with the imperial pavers. They were priced a bit lower than the Stand EP henry. & way lower than techo blocks. The salesmen said they do not contain the color all the way through the block that is why they are a lesser price. I've been pleased with them.

Here is a link that might be useful: EP Henry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here