Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does Search button work for anyone

Posted by fl_countrybumkin (My Page) on
Sat, May 12, 12 at 16:24

Whenever I click on the "Search" button at the top of this forum, it takes me to "Post a new message". It looks to me like the Post and Search buttons go the same page/link.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does Search button work for anyone

Funny. I can never get it to work either.

o

Hi - it's taking you down to "post a new message," BUUUUT directly above the new message part (look up then over to the center in the screen) is where the search box is... so really, it's redirecting you to the bottom of the page where the search input box lives, which happens to be just above the "post a new message" area. You have the choice to search just this forum or to search all of GW. Hope that helps!

o

I had the same problem initially. Don't use the search bar at the top. Scroll all the way to the bottom, below the page numbers and use that search bar in the middle of the page at the bottom (you have to be in the main post area of the pools and spas forum where the topics are listed, not within an individual posting). Hope this helps.

o

Well, what do you know? The search button does work at the bottom of the page. Thanks pjan0926. Very helpful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here