Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pittsbfan200

Pool painted

pittsbfan200
9 years ago

Hi, I just had an unground pool resurfaced, it was plaster now it has a pebble type finish from CLI industries out of Florida. The pool was finished about a month ago, the pool is finished in black pearl, it has some areas that have large whitish spots.
If you ask me, when they were finishing the resurfacing, the last step is putting acid on the walls and bottom, it almost looks like they didn't leave the acid on long enough.

We are dealing with a local pool company, they used a national company as a sub contractor to do the resurfacing. They national company did send out a local pool company that they use to check this out today, the guy that came does not work directly for this national company, however he did state that when you mix cement and colors you can get areas like this. He think's it normal. I think it looks bad and i know the owners will not like this.

Anyone else have any problems like this? with paint from CLI Industries? Apparently they can try to put some more acid on the walls even though the pool is full. not sure if that will fix it.

Comments (4)