Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WedEdge Satin Matrix Colors

Posted by JimLo (My Page) on
Sun, May 20, 12 at 9:34

Our pool is being re-plastered in about a week, and we are in the process of finalizing choices of color. We have decided to use the WetEdge Satin Matrix product after doing much research. I am very impressed with what I have read and the videos I have watched. Considering the color of our coping (terracotta/orange brick) and new tile (blue), we are considering White Diamonds, Smokey Grey, or Northern Caribbean. I feel like these colors provide a nice contrast and blend well without being too dark. If you have any comments, pictures, or suggestions about the product, please let us know! We are also considering converting from chlorine to salt. That would not take place for another month or so. We are also planning on switching our spa and pool lights to the Haywood LED lights. Any comments regarding any of these decisions are welcome. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WedEdge Satin Matrix Colors

Do you have Hayward lights in there now? If you do, great, the Color Logics will serve you well. If you have Pentair lights, use Intellibrite lights.

Basically, what I am suggesting is that the existing niche, in order to maintain UL ratings, are safest when matched by manufacturer. Some fixtures will fit others niches but haven't been officially tested and could be a liability at some point.

Scott

o
RE: WedEdge Satin Matrix Colors

I appreciate your response, but I don't know what kind of lights I have (the pool came with the house). When the pool is drained and the work begins, I will confirm the manufacturer and take your comments into account. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here