Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Intellichlor help

Posted by shades (My Page) on
Fri, May 27, 11 at 9:33

I went out to check the pool equiptment last night, opened 2 weeks ago and the intellichlor was not working, no lights were lit up. Any advice will be very much appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Intellichlor help

Try unplugging the com wire.

Then shut off power to the intellichlor powercenter (whether thats a stand alone powercenter, or part of an Easytouch or Intellitouch). Get it powered off.

Plug com wire back in.

Power up.

See if you get some action, or let us know what you get.

o

Turn off the power and where the intellichlor plugs in to the power center look behind it and you will see a fuse cap remove it and check the fuse. If it is blown remove your cell and clean it. Then reinstall and put in a new fuse and power it up.

o

Thank you both, I will try both this afternoon and let you know. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here