Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new pool completion in Phoenix, AZ.

Posted by rockybird (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 22, 12 at 23:53

I just wanted to show the finished salt water pool and to say thank you for all your help! It will look better when I get the landscaping in, especially since it needs more privacy. The house is a 1950's midcentury home that I am in the process of remodeling (abandoned for years). It sits up on a wash, and I raised the back deck to capture more of the city views. The pool is a little over 60 feet long with a spa. It has an upgraded white plaster. I also put in an in floor cleaning system. The blue tiles you all helped me pick look great!

I added a glass fence in the front to preserve the city view. I plan to replace all the iron fence eventually and hide the equipment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Glass fence:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: nite pics

I bought a computer program that lets me adjust everything by iphone or laptop. I just figured out how to turn the lights on. I can turn on the cleaning system, check the pool temp, turn on the spa, etc. I bought it so that I could turn the spa on when I'm headed home from work.

I forgot to add that the tiles are from modwalls..cool pool blend. They were great to work with, very affordable and the tiles arrived in 2 days!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

o
RE: new pool completion in Phoenix, AZ.

Looks awesome. Love the tile!

o

Thank you! I am really happy with it. :)

o

rocky, I'm wondering what the pool cost and what builder you used, thanks!

o

Hi fadedgirl, I used Supreme Pools. They were awesome! I'm not sure of the total cost, but it was much less than I expected. To be honest, I didnt think I could afford this pool, but they worked with me to get it into my budget. I am really happy with their work.

http://www.supremepools.net/

o

Sweet pool How many LED lights do you have lighting the pool?

o

Mattwin, I want to say three? I will double check tomorrow and let you know.

o

I don't know what I like more the pool or the house. I love retro architecture. The pool design fits so seamlessly. It is gorgeous.

o

Gorgeous!!!! It looks so inviting!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here