Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angiedfw

Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen and LED lights

angiedfw
14 years ago

Our PB has us curious about Aqua Blue and our LED lights. Will the LED lights be 'visible' with the Aqua Blue, or is the blue plaster too dark to illuminate the pool? Anyone with both the AB and LED lights, please share your experience before it's too late for us LOL!

Comments (6)

• travis_turner
    14 years ago

You'll love them. We have tahoe blue with no trouble at all. Sorry for the blurry pics, but you get the idea.

• angiedfw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks! That's just the kind of feedback I was looking for. AB is lighter than TB, right? So we should be fine...

• amy_texas
    14 years ago

How big is your pool and how many lights do you have? I have color LED lights (2 in pool, 1 in spa) with Tahoe Blue and the colors come through great. I have heard people complain that there is not enough light if there is only 1 light vs. 2 in the pool.

• angiedfw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Our pool is about 41,000 gallons with 2 lights. We just got spray-painted today. Woo Hoo!!! Now onto HOA approval!!! (I need a drink!) LOL

• amy_texas
    14 years ago

Mine is around 20,000 gallons (deepest part is only 5 feet) with dimensions of 36'6" by 24' with 2 lights. Sounds like you have a big pool. Maybe you should get 3? Maybe that's overkill? If you are worried about it being too dark I would definetely get some builder's advice.

• jeff_jeff
    14 years ago

We have tropics blue stone scapes. Some colors illuminate the pool with no trouble like blue and white, but the red does not work so well.