Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen and LED lights

Posted by angiedfw (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 3, 10 at 21:19

Our PB has us curious about Aqua Blue and our LED lights. Will the LED lights be 'visible' with the Aqua Blue, or is the blue plaster too dark to illuminate the pool? Anyone with both the AB and LED lights, please share your experience before it's too late for us LOL!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen and LED lights

You'll love them. We have tahoe blue with no trouble at all. Sorry for the blurry pics, but you get the idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Thanks! That's just the kind of feedback I was looking for. AB is lighter than TB, right? So we should be fine...

o

How big is your pool and how many lights do you have? I have color LED lights (2 in pool, 1 in spa) with Tahoe Blue and the colors come through great. I have heard people complain that there is not enough light if there is only 1 light vs. 2 in the pool.

o

Our pool is about 41,000 gallons with 2 lights. We just got spray-painted today. Woo Hoo!!! Now onto HOA approval!!! (I need a drink!) LOL

Photobucket

o

Mine is around 20,000 gallons (deepest part is only 5 feet) with dimensions of 36'6" by 24' with 2 lights. Sounds like you have a big pool. Maybe you should get 3? Maybe that's overkill? If you are worried about it being too dark I would definetely get some builder's advice.

o

We have tropics blue stone scapes. Some colors illuminate the pool with no trouble like blue and white, but the red does not work so well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here