Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help designing a new pool!

Posted by monginfamily (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 22, 12 at 16:04

We just signed our contract for a pool and I will need to pick my finishes soon. Here are some quick facts:

35' x 17' freeform
Deep, bright blue gunite/plastered bottom
Brick pavers and coping
Tile
Waterfall feature on back end of pool

We live in the Orlando, Fl. area and my biggest concern is picking a tile that goes with the TAHOE BLUE color of the pool. It's pretty bright. So, if anyone has any suggestions for tile and pavers, bring it on! Pictures would be helpful too!!! Also, anyone have suggestions of where to find pool design pictures online?

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help designing a new pool!

I am in Tampa Bay and my pool has Tahoe Blue finish so here are some pics of my tile and pavers. The tile we chose is from LuvTile the color is Bicio Papao Blue, and out paver color is Sandstone/Buff/Charcoal.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Link To Tile

o
RE: Help designing a new pool!

Thank you so much Mike! That was so helpful to see. Your pool turned out beautifully! I see you went with the blue tile to compliment the blue pool. I was worried that the pool color was going to be too intense/dark. But it looks great in these pictures. Thanks again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here