Houston Pool Builder Choice!

Posted by GolfandSwim88 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 18, 14 at 15:48

Hello everyone!

We have narrowed down our pool builder list to 3 companies:

Supreme Pools
Cypress Custom Pools
Precision Swimming Pools

All 3 are very close in price and we simply can not chose which builder to go with because we like them all and each has their own positives. Does anyone have any personal recommendations or opinions regarding these builders? We don't know anyone personally who used them so it would be great to hear from some of ya'll. Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Houston Pool Builder Choice!

We had Cypress Custom Pools come over a little over two weeks ago but never heard back from them, Scott was the sales guy. We really liked him and really like the pools they build. They built a friends pool and he was happy with them. I could care less if they don't want my business but I think it's very rude and unprofessional of them to not give us a quote and design as we asked. It is not a cheap pool, at least to me, at $80,000 plus. I called and spoke to Scott a couple of days ago and he told me he would have it to me that night. I could tell he was lying and he didn't even have my email address.

Do you mind me asking what price range you are building? I was told by someone that unless you're spending a hundred grand plus they don't want your business. I don't know if it's true but I'd rather them just tell me they don't want my business than to lie to me. We went in to the interviewing with them being the top choice out of over six companies.

The owner of Cypress Pools has a brother that owns Sundance pools and I have been told they are 5%-10% cheaper than Cypress. My wife and I really liked Sundance also and he gave us a beautiful design. We are hoping to make a decision within the next week. We really liked South Beach Pools also and he seems to want the business the most and more reasonably priced. I've heard good things about Supreme Pools also. Honestly, we really liked everyone we interviewed a lot, too bad Cypress chose to ignore us.

This post was edited by ktm250sx on Fri, Apr 18, 14 at 18:05

o

We are in the $40,000 range. If you are really set on Cypress Custom Pools call and ask for a different sales person. We had Ken Horbelt as our sales guy and he quoted us for a very reasonable and competitive price and has always been prompt to answer any questions I may have.

o

Can't comment on the pool builders mentioned, but perhaps your budget is too low to get a lot of attention. I don't know what you are asking for as far as your pool design, I might have other thoughts for you if you can describe the pool you want.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here