Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ehdpt

Need some suggestions please! New build..

ehdpt
11 years ago

Hey guys I am very concerned and so far my PB has been very confusing at explaining what is going on. When the hole was first dug they ran into water at about 4.5 ft. The deep end depth was set to be 6ft. When the guys who did the steel framing came out the water depth was about 10 inches due to seepage. The gunite company came out and tried to control the water with a water pump but was not able to. They then said they needed to do a water control by pouring heavy wet mix cement first to plug the seepage and then come in with the gunite mix. They came out yesterday and poured the heavy wet mix cement on the deep end and then shot the gunite unfortunately they were not able to control the water and shot the gunite with water still in the deep end . The end result is that there are 3 weepers as they termed it in the deep end. The cement in the deep end is totally uneven and the depth is totally off by 5 inches. Could someone please orient me to what is going on here I feel as though the PB is not being honest with me. Poll is 15x30 rectangular by the way.

Comments (4)