Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fiberglass pool builder- Chester County PA

Posted by Kooops (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 15, 13 at 15:33

We're in the planning process and looking for a fiberglass pool builder in western Chester County PA (west suburbs of Philadelphia).

Are there any reputable smaller builders? I'm seeing national chain or bigger name builders, but only smaller gunite builders.

Thanks for any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fiberglass pool builder- Chester County PA

I see that noone has chimed in here, so maybe I can... I'm in Central Jersey, pretty close to PA. We have two fiberglass builders near here, Pool Designs, Inc. in Yardville, and Seasonal World in Clarksburg (near Great Adventure). Seasonal World is where we got our fiberglass pool from, and they work with four fiberglass manufacturers. They're also a family-run business. We've found that they do quality, no-nonsense work. Pool Designs is based out of a smaller building, and use Viking, and Viking's less expensive brand (name escapes me at the moment). They're website is PoolInOneDay.com, and Seasonal World is SeasonalWorld.com Don't know if they would install out there, but they do mention PA, so it's possibly worth a shot if you're not finding any other fiberglass builders near you... Hope this helps a little!

o
RE: Fiberglass pool builder- Chester County PA

Thanks, I don't think they come this far west. Pretty slim pickings. That is if you want to go fiberglass and don't want one of the larger national builders.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here