Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
truxtc102

Pulliam Pools DFW Reviews

truxtc102
11 years ago

I just want to write a quick post to review on my PB so others can make an inform decision when looking for a great PB. This is not an ad, and I don't often write reviews on anything so this is an exception! THEY ARE AWESOME! I went into this process with alot of questions and nervousness since I've read so many horrible stories about PB. I am a bit OCD when it comes to planning to completing a project, and I'm very particular on details and things in that nature. Pulliam staff have been very professional to make sure I get everything in my pool to my liking and explain every step in details so I can understand what exactly goes into my pool building process. My site supervisor (Brian) is awesome and always call back within an hour to answer my question. He showed up today, immediately after the gunite crew called for a small question regarding the depth of the pool. I did not expect for him to come out to my pool, just to make sure the gunite crew got all their question anwers! I chose to make my tanning ledge a bit extra deep and Brian immediately offered an extra step form on my tanning ledge to make it more 'funtional'. Nick (designer) had worked with me when I tried to stay on my desire budget and helped me decide what I wanted, and what area I can do to shave off some costs! They have their system down to a T, and their crews for each step had never failed a beat! No wonder they've been in business for 100 years now with good standing with BBB! I say if you are in the DFW area and looking for a GREAT pool builder, please give them a call! Their price was very competitive and I felt that I got a great deal for what I'm getting!