Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
huskyrideer

It must be 'The hat trick'

huskyrideer
13 years ago

Well I'm back again under another version of my screen name Huskyrider, LOL!!!

I hope the third time's a charm.

A few evening ago I went to reply to a customer's thread and got the same generic gardenweb screen that I got back in 06 when I got booted off of the board then for spamming.

The forum allwed me to register from home but when I went to make the reply it kicked me off to the same screen.

I'm at the shop loading a machine to take to tomorrow's dig and thought I'd try posting from the shop.

I'd guess it see's my IP address and a close version of the name and is not allowing me to post from home.

This will doom my participation because all of my replies are from home late in the evening after work.

If any of you members know of anyone at THS Gardenweb admin I can appeal to please post it. Back when I got kicked off before they were totally uncaring.

I'll be quite honest with you guys, I don't just come here because it sold more pools to the membership than Ben's pool forum did. It, like his, is really a lot of fun for me.

The 10-15 pools a year I sell from here are a heartfelt bonus that I, truly, feel came from my participation of providing quality insight and not from spamming the membership.

Trust me on this, I build more pools around here than my competitors because of our good name with referrals everywhere in our area and not from spamming gardenweb members.

MODERATORS,

If you look at the many thousands of replies I've made under all my screen names over the years I really feel you'll see that I'm not BS'ing you or your members.

I really would love to get back to my favorite screen name "huskyrider" again and be allowed to post from my home again.

And if not, it has been a lot of fun but there's no way I can take time from my day game to play on the computer at the shop with my night game, and I'll probably just go to my motorcycle racing and my cigarette boat forums where I'm welcomed. I don't participate on boards that I don't feel welcome at.

See ya,

Kelly

Comments (5)