Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jandy Watercolors light Shows?

Posted by denaw (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 22, 13 at 13:36

Does anyone use the Jandy watercolors where there is suppose to be the light shows, aka;, America the Beautiful and Fat Tuesday. Does anyone have any pictures to show of these? Cannot find it anywhere on the internet and on the box it looks so cool!

Dena

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jandy Watercolors light Shows?

Dena,
I found bunch of clips on you tube for Jandy LED lights. We're getting the same one! Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfulMuY9OlM

o

truxtc 102: We did find that one and a couple others that show how the light changes. When the box comes to your home, look on the side and it shows where there is actually "light shows" that you can also do, such as America the Beautiful and its a red, white and blue flag! Beautiful, yet I cannot find anyone that has videoed this or even a picture of it...Plus they have one that is "Fat Tuesday" and "Disco"...They look so cool and I would love to see any of these...
Dena

o

What? It actually can do that?..lolz...I was just thinking that it only does different pattern of colors! Now I really have to go do some research about it!..:)

o

truxtx102; LOLOL!!! I know..I was so excited then couldnt
find anything online except what the box says!
Here's a copy of the back of the box:

photo JANDYLIGHTS_zpsfdba55ce.jpg

o

So noone has responded to this post...It makes me wonder if these light shows are really possible..hmmmm
Anyone?

Dena

o

A PB quoted us a Jandy LED light and mentioned a Patriotic and Mardi Gras show. We didn't get any other info than that!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here