Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Supreme Pools in Spring, TX

Posted by pooltime (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 13, 14 at 12:49

Anyone know anything about this builder? I can't seem to find much about them online.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Supreme Pools in Spring, TX

I've heard of them but don't know much about them. I've checked Angie's list and the BBB on all the companies I've interviewed. We just interviewed six different companies and are narrowing them down now. Haven't heard back from two of them in a week and a half. Four quotes, one cheaper than the others and I can't find any shortcuts at all. Same equipment, same building specs as far as I can tell. The one company I thought would be the cheapest so far has been the highest. I just love the fact I tell them exactly what I want and they design it. They give me a "total price" then I read some more on the quote sheet and they add on some features not included in their "total price" that I told them I absolutely wanted.

o
RE: Supreme Pools in Spring, TX

I have a pool that was built by supreme pools around 15 years ago. I spent 12 months on research on everything from the equipment to the companies. I choose supreme. They were in the middle of the pack of my 6 bids. Don't want to be gouged, but don's want the lowest bidder either. I still talk to them from time to time. The same people are still there, and that speaks to stability. The thing that we liked best while designed the pool was this: they wanted to know how we would use out pool. BEFORE talking about price, a fancy computer slide show, or paper pool cut outs. They were honest at every step and very fair. We did have a few extra costs, but it is not their fault that the city drawing of our sewer line is off by 20 feet!

Call and talk to Jeff, he is one of the owners. Marlin was our sales person. Had pool 15 years so far and still happy with it!

Good luck and pick a design that works for you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here