Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Teak Furniture-Dallas or wholesale

Posted by Steph2011 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 17, 11 at 9:29

I am looking for a place to buy good quality teak furniture. I am nervous about getting it off the web because I heard that quality really varies. I already got the chaise lounges from Frontgate, but now looking for the dining set. Any suggestions about where to look for some name brands wholesale?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Teak Furniture-Dallas or wholesale

Steph2011

We bought our teak furniture through Chair King and are very happy with it. We purchased two deep seated chairs, the foot rests, end table and a 2 seater sofa and the Sunbrella cushions for it all. They really worked with us on price.
My in-laws are huge frontgate people and our teak looks and has been as durable as theirs. We both have let ours weather to the grey patina.
Good Luck

o

Try sams online (not in the store). They have a good selection.

o

Thanks. I just love this forum. I just joined and look forward to using the forum during our process. I feel like there is so much we don't know.

I did look at Chair King. I like their selection and we looked at Sam's too.

We will probably go with Sam's, but I was hoping to find a wholesaler of Gloster Teak. I love their quality.

o

We purchased our teak furniture from three different places. By far, the best items are the Kingsley-Bate brand. The furniture and cushions still look amazing (4 years old). We purchased them online. The lounger that we got from Chair King is ok but looking its age. We also bought a dining set from a local store that is ok but not aging as gracefully. We seal ours with Semco Teak sealer about every 6-9 months.

o

We just purchased teak furniture from the Teak Warehouse in Southern California. They have two warehouse shoe rooms. One in San Diego and one in the Torrance area. The quality looks to be very good and the prices are just phenomenal. They claim to be a wholesale supplier to many retailers. They also sell marine grade 316 stainless steel patio furniture with a French material that look beautiful. The price for a chair is around $550 but I suspect the same chair at a patio store would run $1500.

o

We just purchased teak furniture from the Teak Warehouse in Southern California. They have two warehouse shoe rooms. One in San Diego and one in the Torrance area. The quality looks to be very good and the prices are just phenomenal. They claim to be a wholesale supplier to many retailers. They also sell marine grade 316 stainless steel patio furniture with a French material that look beautiful. The price for a chair is around $550 but I suspect the same chair at a patio store would run $1500.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here