Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cypress, TX pool build re: water color

Posted by KWimberly (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 20, 12 at 22:41

Hello - My husband and I just signed today for our first pool to be built. My question is regarding water color. I tend to like the "deep blue" color as opposed to the bright turquoise or light blue. We will have lunaquartz as the bottom of our pool. Any suggestions as to color? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cypress, TX pool build re: water color

I like the look of the deep blue as well, but went lighter on my last pool and will do so on my new one too. Several of my friends with the darker colors find that the water temp gets pretty warm. Even with a light bottom given the temps we had last summer my pool wasn't what I would call refreshing by the time August rolled around, but thats the exception to the rule.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here