Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
eimea....Funny you should be here...Aztec Cobalt.

Posted by banana_fanna (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 22, 11 at 20:03

About 2 weeks ago I was searching this forum for 'Aztec Cobalt' pool tile as it's one of the tiles we're considering and I was hoping to find some pics.

I came across one of your posts from 2005 or 6 and saw that you have it. The pictures you posted didn't highlight the tile much but I figured it was a slim chance that you'd answer a post as you were probably long gone.

Anyhow, do you have any other pics of your pool you can post? Are you still happy with your choice? Is it hard to keep clean? What grout color did you use and what type of plaster. QUESTIONS!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: eimea....Funny you should be here...Aztec Cobalt.

AHHHHH! I am so sorry that I did not reply back in March! I was so heavily involved in the forum during our build for for about a year after but rarely come back.

Tonight I did come back looking for an old pic I posted to show my husband and I saw your post. I also read that you went with NPT Silverstone Ocean for your tile so I am going to assume you made a decision.

I saw your choice online and it is beautiful! I love the silvery look to it. Our yard is very natural with redwood trees and a lot of shade so our choice worked out perfect for us too.

In case you still wanted the info...we used a gray grout and we are still very pleased with it. We have Ocean Blue Pebble Sheen, gosh, I think that was the name. As I type it now I'm not sure, but I think that was it.

We love everything about our pool -- especially the infloor cleaning system we splurged on.

I hope your build went well!

Aimee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here