Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Aqua-Logic PS4 Clock not keeping Time

Posted by OrlandoRealtor (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 24, 13 at 18:03

My clock on my aqua-logic ps4 is running slow and getting slower every day. Is their a fix for this? I have been told the motherboard needs replacing, If that is the case, are these hard to replace yourself? Thanks for your help! Jerry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aqua-Logic PS4 Clock not keeping Time

The board is not hard to replace at all ...But remember you must write down all the programs for your pool setup and then reinstall them into the new board Since you will loose them when you change boards...

Rusty

o

Thanks , Just the settings that are on the screen? Go through them? or are they somewhere else?

o

Also is there a 9 volt back up battery for the clock somewhere in the main board? If so where is it, I don't see it

o

On ours, there's a little removable metal rectangle door held in by a screw. It is in the middle of the main control box on the right hand side when you open the door and says "remote 9-volt battery" or somthing to that effect. We remove the battery in the winter and install a fresh one when they open the pool in May.

o

thanks which settings do you write down? The ones that come up on the screen when you scroll through it?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here