Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lascatx_gw

River Flow vs Endless Pools Fastlane

lascatx
13 years ago

We are about to have our pool replastered and retiled. I came across the Fastlane and was looking into adding it to our pool while we are doing the new finish so we can wall mount it. The folks who are going to do our plaster say they have done the Badu and recommend it. I've looked at it and it is not what I want, but I also saw the Riverflow in the process of searching for more info.

It looks like the Riverflow and the Fastlane both generate a current rather than shoot a stream of water and bubbles at you. One mounts on the wall and one goes inside the wall. Looks like Fastlane will run me about $6000 in their preseason sale while Riverflow says $9000 and the installation costs sound like they will be higher too (they have to cut 3 large holes in the wall of the pool to install the system), but I don't have figures on that yet.

Anyone here have experience with either of these systems -- especially installing them into an existing pool. Any idea what the cost of installing them into an existing pool would be?

I'm finally satisfied with someone to do our pool finish, but they haven't done either of these. I really don't want to start over again.

Comments (2)