Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jdub21_gw

Pool Deck Advice -Unhappy with Spray Deck

jdub21
12 years ago

We had a pool installed last summer and had concrete deck poured. The concrete was ugly so we had spray deck (like 'cool deck')put down in a tan color. The finish of the spray deck is "textured". The tan color did not hold at all and immediately started fading in several spots (turning a whitish color). The deck looks really bad now.

The pool builder waanted to come back and fix but due to all the issues we had with the builder (many - long story but trust me) we decided to keep 2k and cut our ties

We now want to have something done to the deck. I have researched a company that has a product and can make the deck look like stone. Which would be great but the costs is 6k; more than i can afford.

I'm really just looking for some suggestions, recommendations and options to make the deck look better. I wish we would have just stained the concrete. I was wondering if the spray deck could be removed?

My cheapest option is probably to just repaint the deck.Which is what i will do if i do not come up with anything else.

Any recommendations, ideas from anyone.

Thanks

Comments (3)