Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Loop Loc cover storage question

Posted by busboy (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 4, 11 at 9:53

I recently installed a Loop Loc cover which I am pleased with. Anybody with one of these tempted to leave the springs attached for storage? Installing and adjusting the springs is pretty time consuming but I'm thinking that is really the only way to do it properly. Thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Loop Loc cover storage question

Leave the springs on.

The cover should be accordion folded, then "e" folded, then rolled tightly and bagged. Let it dry for a day, then put it in a big, clean trash can, like a Toters 96 gallon wheeled unit and closed the lid. This will make it easy to move, store and keeps mice out.

Scott

o

Definitely store in trash can as poolguynj says. Mice seem to be VERY attracted to these covers. We have patches to prove that!

o

Thanks guys!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here