Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stonescapes Tahoe Blue or Tropic Blue?

Posted by luvh20 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 23, 11 at 0:39

O.k. We are at the stage of pool water color.
We are going to be using Stonescapes,and don't know which
one has a more deeper blue,Tahoe,or Tropic? Any thoughts ,or pictures that can be shared with us? Our PB is trying to find a few houses with both, so we can see in person, but in the meantime we appeciate your help.
Thank You

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stonescapes Tahoe Blue or Tropic Blue?

You are exactly where I was around this time last year. Same product, down to the same two choices. We ended up with Tropics blue, it's just a little darker, little less green AND it has smell reflective shells in the finish which make it sparkle. Not all of the colors in the Stonedcapes line have that and it makes a huge difference. We were able to obtain 4x4 samples of each color and I carried them around while picking tile, travertine, etc. If you are able to get some of those, wet the finish and it will somewhat give you an idea. I have never posted pics on here so have no clue how to do it. I have pictures on my iPhone I could send if you want.

o

o

Thank you andria564 for the response. If you don't mind can you please send your pictures to johnf8375@gmail.com?

R-E-O, thanks for the link, it should help us decide.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here