Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Planning Pool Build in Katy, TX

Posted by TxBobber (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 20, 12 at 20:50

What a great forum!
Just found this site and what perfect timing. I spent this afternoon visiting two pool builders offices to begin the process of building my home pool.

So, out here in Katy land, who should I choose as my third and maybe fourth choices to quote my plan?

The two that I visited (and seem to have good reputations) are Pullms and Richds.It is a shame there are crums out there bringing down the reputation of legitimate PBrs.

Plan on seeing me ask a LOT of questions over the next few weeks as we make our initial choices.

Man,,,,,it shouldnt be this hard,,,,,all I wanna do is swim!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Planning Pool Build in Katy, TX

Check out Atlantis. Our user, huskyridor(spelling?), may be in your area. Another user, womanowned, may also be your area. Both builders make very useful contributions to this forum and build very nice pools.

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here