Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
build question.

Posted by melderman (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 10, 11 at 19:41

I just started a build in LA, we recieved alot of rain last night and part of the deep end collapsed in. Its not much, probably 4ft high by 3ft wide and at the bottom. what do they do to fix this? Do they just rebar in front of it and shoot extra gunite?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: build question.

In my opinion that is the best way to do it, and probably only a 1/2yard of mud.
If it is large cave in near the top they will sometimes shoot against a backer board, and then backfill after.
Truly its the shoveling out that is the pits.

o

What? You dont just jack the steel up and give the client a shallower pool?

o

I'll start pics soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here