Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help with pebble sheen french grey selection

Posted by jojoba (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 13, 11 at 19:36

Has anyone used Pebble Sheen French Grey for resurfacing their pool? Or has anyone used Moonlight Grey Pebble Tec? Would you describe the blue color -- pale, light, medium? Or is it a blue/green color or teal color? What is the color in the shaded areas of your pool? Do you have pictures or can you refer me to other photos that match your pool? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help with pebble sheen french grey selection

You really need to visit a couple if possible...a description wouldnt be helpful and even pictures vary by camera and monitor.
In any case, here are French Grey Sheen ones I've done (REAL PebbleTec brand). A slight overcast day, shadows, water chemistry, and even surroundings can make such a noticeable difference. I will say it is possibly my favorite color for specifically geometric pools, and can work well with freeforms as well.

Photobucket

Plattner French Grey1

Flanders FRENCH GREY1

Schwartz French Grey1

Photobucket

Photobucket

o
RE: Need help with pebble sheen french grey selection

natural, one of these days your gonna make something I don't like. ;-)

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here