Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pool Builders in Dallas

Posted by albertcat (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 26, 11 at 18:24

We are currently meeting with pool builders for our pool. We are considering the following:
Cullen Pools
Pool Environments
Southern Pools
Hobert Pools
PlayMore Pools

I would love to know your thoughts/experiences with any of these builders.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pool Builders in Dallas

I can't give you any feedback on them directly, although I've heard read some complaints about Hobert somewhere.
I will be doing a small pool remodel in a few weeks and researched dfw pool companies quite a bit. The company I finally decided on is Claffey Pools out of Southlake. I can certainly post back on my experience, but I have to say, so far it's been great. I didn't feel like I was being rushed with all of my many questions and they have been VERY attentive and seem very organized and fairly priced.
Best of luck in your search!

o

I have not dealt with any of these builders but I have heard bad things about Hobert too. You will get lots of good referrals from us North Texas folks on here! We are using Clear Tech Custom Pools out of Frisco and have been very pleased with the experience. We just put water in the pool this week and are now finishing up the deck and other last minute details. Their attention to detail is as high as mine and the quality of work has been impressive. Good luck with your pool and we look forward to seeing the pics.

o

We're actually using Hobert Pools. I was skeptical at first because I had heard mixed things, but they have been more than professional about every aspect of the process and have taken their time to answer every question we've had. They have A+ accredited BBB ratings. If you'd like the name & number of the person I worked with there, send me a message.

o

doesn't look like the email in my profile is working, but if you'd like info about Hobert you can email jenleighj @ gmail . com

o

Jenn,

At the very top center of the GW banner is Your Profile. Click on that to set up the option for GW to email you when a user clicks on a link in your profile. It will appear in your profile then.

Spammers can harvest email addresses when people put their address in the public such as in the forum.

Scott

o

I tried that and it kept giving me an error, which is why I put it in the post with spaces. That's not my regular email anyway.

Hopefully it will work for me soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here