Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

What is this called ??

Posted by piaa (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 27, 14 at 16:14

Help please - I am looking to have a "waterfall" that is not a waterfall (lol) I am looking to have water "run" down my wall of iridescent glass tile but have no idea what it might be called (think rain running down a window) It would also be great if we could turn it up higher to look like a waterfall. I'm thinking it might be a Sheer Descent but not turned up ?? I'm at a loss as what words to Google.

Thanks for any help you might have


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: What is this called ??

Weeping wall? Rain curtain?

Here is a link that might be useful: Water wall?

RE: What is this called ??

Thank you so much - exactly what I was looking for :)


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here