Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kickymarcia

Mini Jets or Sheer/Rain Arc?

kickymarcia
10 years ago

We are in the planning stages for our pool. We can't decide between mini jets or a sheer/rain arc.

What is your experience with them?

We want a good water sound.
I lean towards the sheer/rain arc while Hubs leans towards the mini jets.

Comment (1)

• banana_fanna
    10 years ago

I suggest you go to an actual pool that has them, and experience the sound for yourself.

About 2K of our budget went to installing 4 jets and I wish we hadn't. For us, they are annoying. We have a large, multi-tiered patio and wherever we sit, they annoy. You have to talk louder to be heard and overall they destroy the tranquility of an otherwise peaceful space. They look pretty in pictures and from inside the house but we NEVER have them on when we're in or around the pool. We might turn them on for the effect when people are first arriving, but they don't stay on long. The novelty wore off, with us and the kids quickly. We love the sound of water, have a beautiful natural rock bubbler in the front of our home and love the 2 bubblers on our sun shelf in the pool. But the jets, too much. I'd love to hear feedback from other pool owners - especially the ones with larger water features, because I sometimes wonder if it's just me and the hubs who don't like loud rushing water.