Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How much $ needed to upgrade from a french grey plaster to Pepple

Posted by mazzy1 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 8, 11 at 14:22

Hi everyone,

I'm building a big raised spa 4-4.5' deep (see attached plan for dimensions)
My PB didn't give me yet the $ amount for the upgrade from French gray plaster (which I have in the contract) to Pepple tec or sheen. Can someone help me estimate how much I should expect for the upgrade?

Thanks in advance.

spool plan

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How much $ needed to upgrade from a french grey plaster to Pe

I know the stone boulders besides the entry were gunited...was the flagstone looking material to the right of the entry hand carved from gunite? or was it a typical stone application?
thanks
p.s. are you happy with the authenticity of the "stone look"?

o

It's real threeriver flagstone & typical stone application.
I really like how everything is put together except for the desert shadow veneer stone on the outer side (I think we could have done better using other stuff) & also the color of the concrete decking (although it's not stained/finished yet) but I know it's not gonna be the color I have in my mind.

o

Hi everyone,

My PB came today with Stonescapes mini pebble samples, we liked the midnight blue one & he offered to add some natural shiny stones & golden mini pebbles to make it more shiny & reflective to the sun light.
He asked $800 more for that.
I never considered stonescapes & I'm not sure should I take it or leave it!!!
Help pleaseeee

o

Visit pools done by the applicator, whether he does it in house or subs it. That is the variable as the product itself is good.

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here