Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gunite slide

Posted by baron3 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 18, 12 at 11:52

Can anyone post some pictures of their gunite slide? We are thinking of getting one on our potential pool and we would like to see the different variations that are out there. I have seen a few on the forum that are tiled as well, so more pics of that option would be nice also. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gunite slide

Well lets hope the board allows me to make a reply

There are many ways to construct a slide, these are some pic's of mine.
Trust me on this, not only do kids love slides, adults do too!!!

See ya,
Kelly

o

Thanks Kelly. Those are very nice. It seems like several, if not all, of the waterfalls are man-made rocks. Is it less or more expensive to do artificial as opposed to real rocks?

o

More expensive for the artificial

o

Can you tell me what kind and color pool finish you have???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here