Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stonescapes Color Midnight or Tropics?

Posted by April5 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 2, 14 at 0:19

Trying to decide on a color, I really love the way midnight looks but afraid it will be too dark, thinking of tropics as well... Would love pics of your pools if you have either of these colors, thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stonescapes Color Midnight or Tropics?

I'm also trying to decide between these two. Leaning toward midnight

o

Tropics blue for you.

o

I went with midnight, I love it!

This post was edited by kymberleee on Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 23:59

o

My midnight is dark and green. PB says it's algae and will lighten and clear up. Just filled it a couple days and it was shocked today. Lots of brushing ahead too. Hope it lightens and turns blue.

o

We have a mix of midnight blue and black mini pebble. Love how it turned out! It was so hard to find pictures last summer of those colors, so thought I would share.

o

My midnight blue looks a little better today. Still a green tint. At least I can see the bottom today. Hoping it gets more blue when it's done. I also hope it's not too dark.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here