Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jkp1_gw

Inground gunite spa jet broken

jkp1
14 years ago

Is there a easy way to fix a broken threaded pipe part that the hex jet attaches to. Like and adapter or jet that mounts directly to the wall. Thanks in advance.

Comments (7)

• Rack Etear
    14 years ago

Do you have any pictures of the nozzle? I have some methods of repairing these.

• prettyjazs
    14 years ago

Well you can buy a new one, there are some sites wherein you can purchase the spa jet part that you need for fixing it is just like buying a new one

Here is a link that might be useful: spa jets

• nypoolnovice
    14 years ago

is there a way to report this spammer? Every post is a lame link to his site.

• brentr_gw
    14 years ago

I agree with you nypoolnovice. He needs to be barred from this website.

• just-a-pb
    14 years ago

Just report them at Member services and they disappear.

• tomy19192001
    10 years ago

Sorry to post here, but my situation is slightly unique. My inground gunite pool/spa is at plaster phase (in other words, all the tee assembly installed for the spa are already under gunite). Plumber who did the work has ran away with the money (and I have no way of trcing him out because all the contact numbers/info are no longer worker/valid). I need to figure out what kind of spa jet I will be needing to complete the project. All I can see in gunite is PVC stub outs. one of them was broken by accident during tiling process (picture shown ) , Can any of you help me out what kind of spa jet I needed to buy. I called waterway (presuming that most common jets are from them) and per them spa jet depends of what kind of tee assembly is installed. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• tomy19192001
    10 years ago

one of the closure look at the tee assembly stub out.