Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Inground gunite spa jet broken

Posted by jkp1 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 23, 10 at 21:06

Is there a easy way to fix a broken threaded pipe part that the hex jet attaches to. Like and adapter or jet that mounts directly to the wall. Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Inground gunite spa jet broken

Do you have any pictures of the nozzle? I have some methods of repairing these.

o

Well you can buy a new one, there are some sites wherein you can purchase the spa jet part that you need for fixing it is just like buying a new one

Here is a link that might be useful: spa jets

o

is there a way to report this spammer? Every post is a lame link to his site.

o

I agree with you nypoolnovice. He needs to be barred from this website.

o

Just report them at Member services and they disappear.

o

Sorry to post here, but my situation is slightly unique. My inground gunite pool/spa is at plaster phase (in other words, all the tee assembly installed for the spa are already under gunite). Plumber who did the work has ran away with the money (and I have no way of trcing him out because all the contact numbers/info are no longer worker/valid). I need to figure out what kind of spa jet I will be needing to complete the project. All I can see in gunite is PVC stub outs. one of them was broken by accident during tiling process (picture shown ) , Can any of you help me out what kind of spa jet I needed to buy. I called waterway (presuming that most common jets are from them) and per them spa jet depends of what kind of tee assembly is installed. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

o

one of the closure look at the tee assembly stub out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here