Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
harrisfamily_gw

Blue Haven in ground pool

harrisfamily
12 years ago

In researching which pool company to use, be sure that if it is a franchise such as Blue Haven, you are able to contact corporate headquarters. Blue Haven is impossible to contact and this should be a huge red flag! We tried to get their assistance when Blue Haven in Chester, NY did a defective plaster job on our new pool in 2007 and here it is 2012 with no resolution even after site visits, a letter from my lawyer and countless calls and emails. This past fall, the general manager of the Chester, NY office which serves NY as well as northern NJ, told my wife on the phone, "I'm not replastering you f***ing pool". We never actually asked for a complete replastering. Even as late as fall 2011, we asked for his ideas regarding resolution. Every summer, we look at the pool and feel "raped" (for lack of a better descriptor). Even getting some reimbursement would have made us able to live with it,perhaps. Also, be very careful that your local inspectors are there every step of the way even if it seems like a waste of money or a pain. By the way, Blue Haven is in san Diego and goes by the name Z and E Management as far as my research has indicated so far. They are a very shady company.