Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Progress Pics - Ventura County - CA

Posted by cabogirl (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 17, 12 at 14:17

WOW - it is really coming together and beginning to look like a pool. Here are some pics so far. Hopefully, they don't take to long to load.

I have been on this forum since we moved into this house 8 years ago with major pool envy. I still don't believe we're doing it. I am so thankful for all the professionals and other homeowners who come here and post and answer questions. This is a first for my husband and I and even though we built a house many years ago, this was totally foreign territory. I'll post more pics later today when they are done.....Janine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Progress Pics - Ventura County - CA

Congratulations, Janine! I know you must be so excited!! We start our pool dig next week (hopefully! lots of rain coming this way, so keeping fingers crossed!) Can't wait to see more pics of the progress! Happy for you! :)

o

Thanks southermum - good luck to you too! Here's a couple pics of the finished shell.

Thanks for looking....Janine

o

So much is familiar.. you have a lot more room than us though!

Saw you commented on our thread and are close by.. ! which company are you using?

o

Your house "area" looks so familiar - I grew up in West Los Angeles area. We are using Summit Pools out of Camarillo. I have been extremely happy with Bob (Dawson) the owner. Response time to questions and concerns has been exceptional. Everything has gone smoothly. I hope it continues :-)

o

We have been on vacation for the last 10 days and came home to lots of progress. They have started the flagstone and we just love the color.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here