Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
partypond

Need tile help quick!! PLEASE

partypond
13 years ago

The guys just showed up to do the tile and I don't like the colors. It is VERY different from the sample I was shown so now I will have to select something else. We are having OK flagstone coping and want tile to match the colors in the stone. We want something that looks very natural. If you have used a tile that matches your flagstone and it is a Noble Tile or NPT tile could you please give me the name of it and/or a picture if you have it??

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Comments (5)

• huskyridor
    13 years ago

Go to Master Tile and ask for ALFNEPBEH6

See ya,
    Kelly

• hwade
    13 years ago

We had a similar experience except we didn't come to terms with our dislike of the tile until after it was installed. After ripping out what was originally installed, and getting some great input from this forum, we went with NMVS 662 Rust from Noble. Below is a link to our build thread if you want to see pics. Scroll about half way down. We're now very happy with the final look.

Here is a link that might be useful: Our Build Thread

• hawkfive
    13 years ago

We used NPT Verona tile in Tavora Tan with our Tennesse Crab Orchard Flagstone coping and River Rok Granite interior. We wanted a very natural look and think we achieved it. Here are some pics:

Good Luck!

• huskyridor
    13 years ago

hwade is correct, Noble 662 Rust is an awesome color. It looks very much like the Master number I gave you.
    I remember AmyTecas struggling with the same decision when I was building her pool.
    If you'd like this evening I can get you some pic's of Amy's pool.

See ya,
    Kelly

• hwade
    13 years ago

Kelly,

Amy is the person who recommended that tile to me when we were going through our tile ordeal. She posted some pics of her pool in my build thread that I linked to above.

Beautiful work!