Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hot tub recommendations

Posted by holcombe3 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 30, 14 at 10:50

Hi,
We are looking to purchase a hot tub to put in our screened in porch. We checked with our pool guy and he recommended the barcelona xl that he carries but it is almost 7,000 dollars! I was looking to spend maybe around 3-4 thousand at the most. Any recommendations on a good brand and have any of you ever purchased online or just from a local dealer? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hot tub recommendations

Hello holcombe3, I highly recommend A Coleman Spa. The best out there they have their pricy sides but they have reasonably priced models. I don't know if your ooking for relaxation or just a party tub but Coleman's are defiantly made for relaxation. The jets are placed by doctors to pin point the pressure point in you back, legs, side, feet, neck and pretty much any part of your body. If you interested look them up online at colemanspas.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here