Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
muddy_water

How is everyone doing?

muddy_water
13 years ago

I have not had a chance to log in for a while.I hope everyone is doing well and still enjoying there pools and the builders have all they can build.

Comments (12)

• poolguynj
    13 years ago

Wow, blast from the not too distant past! Just had 4-5" snow. The pool is frozen and I have no Winter work yet.

heheh

Scott

• muddy_water
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hey guy I hope things pick up soon for ya. Right now we have 4 to build (Digging today with snow)and other work. We are currently also moveing to a bigger retail store so we are busy as all get out trying to get ready for spring..

• gaylek
    13 years ago

Hi there Muddy! Been a long time. You probably don't remember me from years ago but you were a great help to me. Thanks. Glad to 'see' you again!
    Gayle

• muddy_water
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hey Gayle how could I forget the most shocking pool on the forum,,,,,LoL hope everything has been going well with ya!!!!

• gaylek
    13 years ago

Doing well here. FINALLY got the shock fixed! Guess you would say it turned out to be electric company issue. A friend came down from PA that was electrician and when I was telling him about it he called a friend of his to find out what to do. (Seems shocking occurs at times in dairy farms that have auto waters and our friend remembered the guy who had told him about fixing them.) Took me many many calls and lots of talking to get them to get the part to go on the transformer on the light pole, but it fixed the shock! (Think it was like electricity traveling back up the ground or something like that!) We will fell a tinge occasionally but nothing like before!
    BTW, I do thank you for all your help and have wished many times that I had followed every single one of your recommendations!!! I lived and learned!
    Glad things are going well for you!

• huskyridor
    13 years ago

quote" I have not had a chance to log in for a while. "quote

You and me both, LOL!!!

I don't think I've logged into the board since coming back from the Polaris trip the 1st week of December.

Memama Gayle,

I'm sorry I didn't see your thread on the shocking. It would have been a loose neutral in either your power distribution panel, the watthour meter, or at the stepdown transformer.

See ya,
    Kelly

• joanneswimsct
    13 years ago

Hi Muddy!
    We in CT are digging out as we've had snow twice a week since 12/26/10. Just saw the forecast and not only do we expect a wallop tomorrow but Sat and next Tues as well! I'm so glad my husband gave me a roof rake for Christmas... of course I nearly hit him over the head w/ it as what wife wants a roof rake for a gift? But now folks are scurrying around like ants searching for them and I'm feeling quite superior!!!!
    Joanne

• just-a-pb
    13 years ago

Makes me love Phoenix that much more.
    Can't shovel sunshine.

• poolguynj
    13 years ago

At least we have lots of fresh water., We can ski. We have shade trees.

We don't have scorpions, lizards, or rattlers or strong earthquakes.

• Rack Etear
    13 years ago

Phoenix is closer to world class skiing than Jersey.

• just-a-pb
    13 years ago

We have some great slopes here, and of course right next door.
    I can snow ski, and water ski on the same day.
    No real earthquakes here, got to get closer to cal for any of that.
    Only natural disaster might be flooding.
    Scorpions are cute.

• rheddhedd
    13 years ago

WoW! Here's a bunch of folks I remember! I haven't logged on here in a very long time.
    Gotta agree with just-a-pb, we have lots of good things going on in AZ, but I can't say that scorpions are cute - UGH!
    I logged on to get some landscape ideas, we lost quite a bit in the freeze this year. That's when AZ is tough - 115 in the summer and down in the 20's in the winter - my landscape is a mess.
    =D
    Sally