Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boymom23

Do you have a bath out by your pool?

boymom23
12 years ago

Hello All - We're about to start our second pool build. (Moved last Spring.) At our old pool, we had a place to easily add on a bath to the original structure of our house, so yes, we had a guest bath very close to the pool area. However, at this house, there is no place to add on to existing structure, so we would have to build an actual pool house, or pavilion with bath. Due to all the rock in our yard, right now our pool budget is looking much higher than we originally thought, so the pool house may have to be added later. Anyway, the only bath on the main floor of our house, is way across the house (hardwoods everywhere!), away from the pool. I'm already envisioning how I'm going to have constantly remind my kids and their friends to dry off thoroughly before going to restroom. Not ideal... Anyway, do you have a bath close by? Did you add one during your pool build? And lastly, do you think NOT having a bath out by a really nice pool would be a negative for resale? Thanks for any input.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022