Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Completed N.C. Pool 24'x55'

Posted by lookin4auction (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 18, 06 at 10:45

24'x55' N.C. Pool with 4 Deck Jets, RBB, 8' Diving Board, 5'x20' Tanning Ledge, FlagStone Beach Entry and 9' Deep. Class V Pool (good for diving) 2 Colored Lights and 1400 SWG. (156 LF Pool) (1800sf Saw Cut Deck) (39,000 gals.) Custom Tile Mosaic in bottom of pool. Complete in 8 weeks and Under Budget. 1st power bill + $60.00 with pump and cleaner on 24 hrs. a day. I'll cut back to 6 hrs. a day
til Spring. !!! PLAN PLAN PLAN !!!

This Is My Design I worked a long time drawing and planning B-4 I got PB involved. I handed PB 11 pages of Designs and said build this. (Changes I would make None)

50% Blue Plaster for a Tropical Look.

Soft Scape Complete. Looking to start Hard Scapes. I designed a fence that has same pattern in it as floor of the pool (spray tile mosaic)

Comptete Nov. 22, 2006 1st swim Christmas Day
Merry Christmas to all. We will take a Christmas Day Plung

See other Albums
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/TigerOak/Pool Complete 1/
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/TigerOak/Pool and some Landscaping/

Here is a link that might be useful: NC Pool Album

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Completed N.C. Pool 24'x55'

Wow, beautiful .The tile work is gorgeous and I love the flag stone circle. You must be very pleased. Enjoy!

o

Wow....Gorgeous!

o

Stain concrete or not? Best color?

o

Fantastic pool shape. Love the Bench.

o

Pool looks great, what part of NC are you from, and what builder did you use. And if you don't mind me asking what kind of budget did you have. I am getting quotes on a 18" x 35' pool and the prices are coming alot higher than I thought

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here