Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PB Said Plaster tomorrow AM-I know I shouldn't get my hopes up!

Posted by shibasrule (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 15, 06 at 19:57

I know, I know, don't always believe them because they can't controll the subs or the weather...

She said they wouldn't plaster in the rain yet they called and told her they will plaster my pool tomorrow @ 6:30 AM.

30% chance of rain starting tonight at 10PM through Friday when it becomes 20%. Around here that doesn't mean it will only rain 20 % of the day it means it will rain a little off and on all day!

I guess we got our miracle that they even said they would come but when my hubby got home tonight he discoverd the electricians never did come back to install the new electrical box and wire up the equipment.

I am not going to tell the PB because they swore they were coming today.

See what I mean? Will rain really stop 3M Plastering?

Liz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PB Said Plaster tomorrow AM-I know I shouldn't get my hopes u

oops, moved to discussions,
sorry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here