Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tropical Breeze too TEAL

Posted by kyanasun (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 7, 06 at 15:06

Pebbletec is TOO TEAL! I've been reading the forums and viewing the gallery pics, and chose Tropical Breeze based on pics and seeing the color on-site. The pool already had an automatic cover on it (since it's Nov now!) but the owners pulled it back half way and we saw the shallow end. The water looked like a nice 'gray-blue' color - but now that we have it in our pool it looks like a FAKE TEAL color - Anyone else with Tropical Breeze that started this way? We have had the acid wash done, and another acid treatment (yesterday) but still the deep teal. At first we wanted midnite blue PT, because we wanted a royal blue color, but after seeing this in person, it was too green, so we opted for a lighter shade -Tropical Breeze.

[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/2crk5l1.jpg[/IMG]

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tropical Breeze too TEAL

I think the color is gorgeous! Maybe the color looks different in other parts of the country - here in Florida it is very bright all the time. Maybe you will grow to like it...
Abby

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here