501 sq ft - 17,000 gallons
A & A QuikCleanMAX in-floor cleaning system
Ocean Blue Pebble Sheen
San Diego Buff decking
NPTG Aztec Cobalt waterline tile

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aimee and David's Pool

Beautiful! I really like how the integrated the old concrete into the new!

o

Looks great!!

If you do not mind me asking... who was your builder and how much was the pool and deck? Any reason you decided not to build a spa?

o

boltsfan,

We are in Northern California/Central Valley area and used Aqua Pool and Spa. A large part of our deck (the stamped area) was existing... the pool/deck/waterfall was $33K. But we added infloor cleaning, upgraded pebble sheen, built in BBQ which took our total to about $46K. He currently have an above ground spa and love it. More jets, better seating, more comfortable...

o

Aimee,

I finally can view your pictures! How beautiful your pool is! I simply love it. The color is so rich and inviting. I'm very happy for you. Tell us, what does it finally feel like to be able to jump in and swim in your own backyard. Is it as rewarding as I imagine?

I hope that the infloor system is wonderful for you, too, but don't tell me if it is. They talked us out of it and I'm still not convinced!

Best of luck!
Kristen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here