Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Photos of pool progress. 24 days later.

Posted by CalvinCheng (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 22, 05 at 23:57

Hi Folks,
Ive got new photos of my pool progress.
Tile/Coping, Plumbing and equipment.

Its only been 24 days since first dig so Im pretty happy with the progress. Gas is coming this coming monday to install gas line. Im waiting on electric, waterfall and plaster and mosaic only. Then my landscaper will put the pavers and maybe a retaining wall. I may just slope the back of pool. Not sure. Anyway, here is the link to the gallery.
Pool Pics

Or Pool Gallery Pics and Vids

Enjoy,
Calvin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Photos of pool progress. 24 days later.

Calvin,
What an AWESOME pool you've got under construction!!!
I can't wait to see your finished pics, it's going to be very sweet indeed.
Thanks for supporting the industry with your pool purchase.

See Ya,
Kelly

o

Thanks Kelly,
Its people like you who make it easier for us during the construction of our pools.
take care,
calvin

o

Wow it is really going to be great!ooks huge and love all the small baja shelves etc!
Keep the pics coming!!

o

Look fantastic. In CA that pool would easily cost over 100K.

o

Thanks everyone (C=
Really? 100k? I thought someone had a beautiful negative edge down there for half that. Im hoping Ill get to use it this year.
Thanks again,
calvin

o

I was told that a negative edge here (SF Bay Area) will pretty much get you close to 100k since you'll probably not skimp on the other things if you go that route for a pool.

Considering a relatively basic pool would run 40K plus here I can't imagine anyone in this neck of the woods getting a real negative edge for anything short of 65-70 and even then it'd probably be a basic pool. Maybe the numbers I found were just out of whack though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here