Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally finished, too!

Posted by MikeInFolsom (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 21, 05 at 18:31

Looks like a few projects are getting finished lately! Whooo!

We get start up tomorrow. Let the plaster brushing begin!

(For those who were interested in concrete decking color, keep in mind that in these pics I just watered/washed the deck. It doesn't look that splotchy when all dry)

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally finished, too!

Color looks kind of like mine did this morning. I just shut off the fill hose around 8:30 this morning. It was kind of overcast, and the pool looked kind of darker blue. The wife called this afternoon and said now it is an aquamarine color. Our is aqua blue sheen BTW. Start up was this morning.......

o

Mike, I love that slate! Everything looks terrific! Congratulations and happy swimming!

o

Beautiful pool, and so inviting! What street are you on again? You might get some unexpected "GardenWeb" buddies showing up for that first swim.... :)

-Melissa

o

Melissa, we're in the Empire Ranch area, right off of Porter and Appaloosa.

Where are you at?

-Mike

o

Mike
What a classy looking pool! I love the slate.
congratulations!
jump in and enjoy! :-D
Sally

o

All of your patience and hard work looks worth it, turned out great!! Love your design! Congratulations!

o

Congratulations on the finishing of the pool! I too like the slate and the colors that it has in it. An awesome pool shape. I like that!
Enjoy!
Gayle

o

Mike, your pool rocks!! Its very beautiful, I love your color combo. What waterline tile is it? Was it standard or an upgrade? On my screen it looks like it has a little purple tone to it? Am I trip'n? Also what size is your pool?

o

pool looks great i'm sure you wil enjoy it

o

Mike--Oops! I haven't been checking the Gallery threads as often as the Discussion ones. We're quite a ways south of you, in Ramona--NE San Diego County.

Also, did you get your sheer descents to work properly?

-Melissa

o

Mel2001;

No, the pool co. hasn't been out to fix all the items on the 'fix it' list :-(
Still waiting for the firepit to be completed as well. I haven't heard from then pool co. since we filled and began brushing. (that's been about 2 weeks now) I left _another_ voice mail with the project manager today, so we'll see what happens.

-Mike

o

Mike,

The pool looks awesome! I'm alot closer, off of Bass Lake in EDH, hopefully you got some swimmin' in before this cold weather came in!

Love the slate!

Soggy

o

Mike,
What pool builder did you use?

o

dcox20 -

We used Geremia Pools in Sacto.

-Mike

Here is a link that might be useful: Geremia Pools

o

Very nice! Geremia built our last pool. You can't go wrong with a Geremia pool..they build pools to last.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here