Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Special Tile RBB Idea

Posted by shibasrule (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 8, 06 at 14:56

We wanted something special for the RBB Water Feature.
This is the first idea.
The first row of tiles are at the water line.
We are using the Casblanca CAS/F320 alternating but only the solid blue CASF320 under the RBB with two special tiles to mark each end.

We are going with Pacific Rose Brick Coping too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Special Tile RBB Idea

These special tiles do come from www.tierrayfuego.com.
Folks do use them on their pools.
They don't hold up to freezing but that's not a problem here in California much.

http://www.tierrayfuego.com/TalaveraTiles/SpecialDesigns/index.htm

o

You may want to post this in the regular forum. You will probably get more response from the forum. You have posted in the gallery. Your tile looks very nice!

o

OOHHH!!! I absolutely love it! I am really hoping to go for the Spanish look for our pool if I can talk my DH into it.

o
final- special tile rbb idea

We finally decided to go with the Casblanca CASF200 all the way around the pool waterline. It is fairly solid blue except the corners of rust. We thought it would be less busy looking and more dramatic to continue it up the sides of the RBB in twos mixed with the Special Ronda Tile from the CABO collection of Tierrayfuego because they are 6 1/8' square so mixed too much with the normal 6' square tiles will cause measurements to go off. We will use the Casablanca CAS200 only in the patrtern shown in a pyramid in the center. We will use the Pacific ROse Brick Bullnose Coping and the waterfeature will be in the center of the RBB. We have a 6 foot long sitting ledge under the waterfall and Umbrella sleeve in the ledge so we can be shaded as needed too.

a

Hope this works

Liz

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here